Monday, February 2, 2009

beads in a pod

Resin- book page-copper frame

copper bead pod


The weather has been nasty here but the sleet / snow is melting and the brown of winter is showing through now. The sun is shining and that is the best I can hope for during the month of February. February is my least favorite month of the year. I actually count off days in February - it also has the weirdest spelling! anyway, I made these copper pods - tough on the hands - I doubt I make anymore.


I also played with resin and pages from an old German book . I will do more of this technique.






1 comment:

  1. I really like these pods. Can I curl up in one of them. Will the sun ever shine again, I am getting a bit stir crazy with the weather this year, I am usually not like this.

    ReplyDelete