Monday, February 9, 2009

a bird and a house ...not a birdhouse


Some days I go to my studio fully intending to make something fabulous.
Some days that happens and some days it doesn't.
I like to keep small projects on hand for the days that I just want to be busy creating.
I just bought these cute little kits last week at www.smallstudioproductions.com
Ginny Smallenburg does a great job of keeping her offerings interesting, fresh and fun.
She also ships quickly. I have her blog listed - check it out.
The picture in the house is my Mother at age 2.
The egg in the bird is a small plastic egg I cut in half .
Now go to Ginny's 'Small Studio' and shop!



2 comments:

  1. How beautiful these are they look wonderful.I love Mary Hetts book I met her last year she is a very talented lady
    Jen

    ReplyDelete