Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It is a beginning

I am not sure about this.
I won't make any promises to post every day because some days I just don't have anything to say.
I will promise to learn how to post pictures of my artwork and jewelry.
I will also promise to learn how to post an occasional video.
I also will promise not to bore everyone with my Grand Children - no matter how wonderful, smart and cute they happen to be.
So, for now, this is it. I am headed to my Studo to make something to show you.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for your blog! Looking forward to checking in on this and seeing what's going on in PJ land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll be GREAT!
    I am posting you on mine right now!
    MaryJO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled you have a blog. I can't believe I have been back here over a year and still haven't laid eyes on you. The jewelry is fabulous and I am adding you to my blog!

    ReplyDelete